SALUKA-T60 FROST is a waterproof luminaire with an IP66 protection. It is used in areas with extreme temperatures, from -40°C up to +160°C. Ceiling or wall mounted.
Suitable for T8 lamps.
Concerning the FROST -40°C edition, special starters and AURA lamps are included.
- 1/3 F – one or three phase through-wiring connection NEREZ – body from stainless steel metal sheet
- NANO – light fixture protected by special nanolayer (hydrophobic, oleophobic or antibacterial protection)
- GESIS – possibility to equip light fixtures with connectors
- Application: areas with maximum ambient temperature 60 °C. SALUKA-FROST light fixture is designed for lighting areas with minimum ambient temperature -30 °C
- Ballast: EP – electronic 220 – 240 V / 50-60 Hz AC, 176-280 V 0 Hz DC
- Body: White painted metal sheet RAL 9003
- Cover: Tempered safety glass
- Reflector: White painted metal sheet RAL 9003
- Fastening: Direct fastening on ceiling or wall lighted area, fastening on ceiling by means of ceiling brackets, suspension by means of steel suspension brackets with chain
- Connection: Screwless three-pole terminal block, max. diameter of wires 2,5 mm2 Standard equipment: SALUKA-T60: 2 pcs cable gland, 1 pc sealing plug, 2 pcs rubber sealing, 2 pcs washer, 4 pcs nut, 1 or 2 pcs starter
- SALUKA-FROST: 2 pcs brass cable gland, 1 pc brass sealing plug, 2 pcs rub- ber sealing, 2 pcs washer, 4 pcs nut, pulse starter, AURA tubes 18/36/58 W/840 according to the type
- Machine Shops