SALUKA-N-LED is a dustproof and waterproof antiexplosive luminaire with LED units, suitable for facilities with a high risk of explosion (ZONE 22), such as engine rooms, refineries, gas stations etc.
It is suitable for temperatures between -20°C up to +60°C. From 905 lm up to 9215 lm.
Light fixture is certified by FTZUOstrava-Radvanice (FTZÚ 17 ATEX 0027X certificate).
- Em: Non–maintained emergency lighting (1,5h, 3h)
- MULTI: Maintained emergency lighting (1,5h, 3h)
- 1/3 F: One or three phase through wiring connection
- NANO: Light fixture protected by special nanolayer (hydrophobic, oleophobic or antibacterial protection)
- NEREZ: Body from stainless steel metal sheet
- 2.7K-6.5K: Colour temperature
- Ballast: Electronic ballast 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz, 220-240 V/Hz
- Body: White painted metal sheet RAL 9003
- Cover: Tempered safety glass
- Reflector: White painted metal sheet RAL 9003
- Fastening: Direct fastening on the ceiling or the wall lighted area, fastening on the ceiling by means of ceiling brackets
- Connection: Screwless three-pole terminal block, max. diameter of wires 2,5mm2
- Standard equipment: 1 pc sealing cable gland, 1 pc sealing plug, 2 pcs suspension bracket and 2 pcs rubber gasket
- Calculated lifetime – LED modules: L80B10 ta40 – 70000 hours and L70B10 ta40 – 100000 hours
- Chemical Factories
- Gas Stations
- Engine Rooms