RAMBO IP42 is specifically designed for areas with a high risk of damage, such as prisons, psychiatric hospitals, gyms, pedestrian subways, zoos and Metro stations.
- Em – non-maintained emergency lighting
- MULTI – maintained emergency lighting (1 h, 3 h)
- DIM – dimmable electronic ballast (1-10 V, DSI, DALI)
- RAL – another colour finishing
- NEREZ – body from stainless steel sheet
- 1/3 F – one or three phase through-wiring connection
- NANO – light fixture protected by special nano-layer (hydrophobic, oleophobic or antibacterial protection)
- EP – electronic ballast 220-240 V/50-60 Hz AC, 220-240 V DC, 176-280 V DC (min. discharge ignition voltage of lamp ≥ 198 V DC)
- Body: White painted metal sheet RAL9003; plastic sides from PC (polycarbonate) at the ends of body
- Cover: Plastic tube with outer diameter of 70 mm and wall thickness of 4 mm made from PC (polycarbonate), transparent colour; sealing plugs at the ends of tubes in IP67 finishing. On the inside, the tube is aluminum profile for mounting components. The special aluminium profile serves as a cover of the electrical parts.
- Reflector: Highly polished aluminium sheet
- Fastening: Direct fastening on ceiling or wall lighted area
- Connection: Screw connector terminal block, max. diameter of wires 2,5 mm2
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Pedestrian Subways