We respect and support the rights of individuals, their privacy and the protection of their Personal Data. Recognizing the importance of protecting personal information, we want to offer users a safe and secure experience. This Policy has been developed in order to provide you with all information regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and information.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
The applicable personal data protection law (hereinafter the "Applicable Personal Data Protection Law"), consists of the applicable national and Community legislation for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council adopted on 27 April 2016 and enters into force on 25 May 2018 (hereinafter the "Rules").
- DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
"Personal Data" is defined as the data and information concerning a specific person. Name, surname, gender, date of birth, etc. are examples of personal data. The collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data are in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Law.
- PROCESSING COORDINATOR
The processing of your Personal Data and the protection of their confidentiality are of paramount importance for our company. The above ensures the smooth exercise of the relevant rights, following the designated guidelines of the Applicable Personal Data Protection Law.
- SPECIAL NOTE FOR MINORS
People under the age of eighteen (18), minors, are prohibited from disclosing their Personal Data to us, through the Website. Disclosure of their personal data requires the prior consent of the person or people having their parental responsibility. Therefore, we ask these individuals not to submit information - data that concerns them, through our website. In the event that the users of the Website are under eighteen (18) years of age and choose to disclose their Personal Data to us through the Website, we will deem to have received the prior consent of the person or people exercising their parental responsibility.
- YOU PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
If you wish to register on our Website, it is necessary to provide us with some personal information such as: Name, Surname, E-mail address, Date of birth. Additionally, you may be asked to provide further details in order to complete your personal identification.
When you use our services:
You may be asked for some of your personal information, such as your postal address, details of payment for orders placed on our online store, and your e-mail address when you sign up for one of our contests or newsletters.
If you wish to contact the Company's Customer Service Department, for your best service, you may be asked for some personal information. Also, this relevant communication may be stored / registered at the same time, as well as any information that will be requested and is necessary for your better service and / or the proof of our transactional relationship (eg in case you make a phone call product order).
- INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVED WHEN YOU VISIT THE WEBSITE OR USE OUR SERVICES
When you visit our website, information is automatically downloaded, helping us to optimize our services and your experience when using the website.
Examples of downloaded information are the following:
- Your IP address,
- The date and time of your Website visit,
- The referral URL (i.e. the website from which the user came),
- Pages you have visited on our website,
- Information about the device you are using and your web browser (web browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
It is noted that the use of information regarding your location is made after your information; through the various technologies we use (eg cookies). You always have the right to enable or disable the sharing of your location information through your device settings.
- INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY OTHER WEBSITES - ADVERTISING THROUGH THIRD PARTIES
On our website, we often use links, which come through our collaborations with third parties. In case you "click" on those links and use their services, we want you to know that our company only controls the business practices applied by it and does not bear any responsibility for any practice applied by third parties. In addition, we inform you that it is possible some of your personal data to be used anonymously by the companies that display advertisements on our Website.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Use of Your Personal Data serves the following purposes:
The proper management of your order and its time-efficient delivery, require the use of all your necessary personal data (eg name, address, payment details, etc.). In addition, we clarify that your personal data may be used, in combination with third party services, in special cases, such as that of conducting your credit check rating.
The customer service department of our company, uses your personal data that are deemed necessary, in order to fully meet your needs and requirements. This personal data is usually derived from your order or from the contact history that you have already made with our company.
Marketing / promotion actions in order to take place require your consent to the use of your personal data. Such actions are:
- Email updates (email marketing)
- Updates via messages (sms marketing)
- Electronic Banners - Banners
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not make any disclosure - transfer or sale of your personal data. The only case in which there is a possibility to share part of your personal data with third parties is the one in which you have to be served with services, which we have assigned to partners on our behalf.
- TRIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may use third-party service providers (e.g. web hosting providers, data management providers) to manage one or more aspects of our business, including the processing or delivery of personal information on our behalf. When using an external company or partner, we use contractual commitments or other appropriate means to ensure that your Personal Data is used in a manner consistent with this Policy and Applicable Personal Data Law.
- DISCLOSURE DUE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT
Disclosure of your personal data may occur under our obligation under the law. Following a court decision, prosecutor's order or decision of another person or administrative body, we are obliged to disclose information regarding your personal data. If we have valid evidence to believe that your Personal Data could be useful in investigating an improper or illegal activity, we may disclose such information to law enforcement or other appropriate investigative authorities.
- RIGHT TO INFORM, ACCESS, MODIFY AND DELETE
At any time, you have the right to modify, correct, update, edit or even delete your personal data from our company records. In order to perform any of the above actions, it is necessary to follow the instructions that will be sent to you each time via e-mail or sms. Note that for the final deletion of your personal data from the company's records, you must contact our Customer Service department directly by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 210-4922013. After doing that, we have the obligation to respond to you within thirty (30) working days of receiving your request. You always reserve the right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority, in case of receiving an unsatisfactory response or no response from us.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data, you may use the unsubscribe link as indicated in the messages you have received. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 210-4922013.
In some cases, you may be asked to verify your identity in order to fully respond to your request.
In case of a request for deletion from you:
- We automatically stop using your personal data (unless otherwise provided or required by law).
- We immediately delete all your Personal Data from our databases, except those contained in any electronic form. Any personal data contained in electronic form may be kept by us, as proof of a contractual relationship with you, as defined by law.
- We take technical and organizational measures to inform other executors of the processing of your account and personal data. In some cases, you may be asked to verify your identity in order to fully respond to your request.
- SUMMARY OF YOUR RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
Guided by respect for your privacy, we guarantee the following regarding the use of your Personal Data:
- We process all your Personal Data in a fair and transparent manner.
- Your Personal Data is collected for lawful purposes only. Your explicit consent is considered necessary in case we wish to process them further.
- We collect only those data that are necessary for the fulfillment of operational and administrative procedures. The retention of your Personal Data is accurate and any correction of these requires a relevant request from you.
- The retention of your Personal Data will be of such a form and duration that it fully serves the purposes for which these data were collected.
- The Personal Data is processed in accordance with the rights established by the Applicable Personal Data Protection Law (right of information about the processing undertaken, the right of access to the Personal Data, the right of objection / restriction on the use / processing of Personal Data, right temporary judicial protection, right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority, right to portability and limitation of processing, right to information in case of automated decision-making / profiling of the Services user).
- In case of illegal processing, accidental loss or destruction of your Personal Data in the context of the company's activity, appropriate technical and administrative measures will be applied, in order to protect you.
- Your Personal Data is not transferred by us to countries outside the European Union. In order for the above to take place, you must have given us your consent.
- According to the Regulation, you reserve the right regarding the transferability of your Personal Data to a new processor of your choice. In the event that you take the above action, we point out that our company has no objections, while at the same time is not responsible for the management and processing of data by the new controller. The right to transferability - if exercised - does not invalidate the other rights provided by the Regulation and the applicable Personal Data Protection Law.
The website of the Personal Data Protection Authority offers information and assistance regarding the rights in accordance with the Regulations and the relevant legislation (www.dpa.gr).
In summary, your basic rights are as follows:
- The right to have full knowledge of how your personal information is held in any forms of document or file.
- The right to be informed in case of relevant transfer of your Personal Data to third parties.
- The right to be fully informed about the purpose of the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to have full knowledge of the actions and security measures imposed by the Processor for the security of your Personal Data.
- The right to change, correct or destroy your Personal Data that is incorrect or that you do not wish to be further processed, through your relevant request.
- The right to be informed of any changes made to the way your Personal Data is processed, as well as the methodology applied in the process of automatic processing of these.
- The right to take action or object and finally to stop the processing of your Personal Data if you consider that your processing causes moral damage or damage.
- The right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- The right to revoke, whenever you wish, your consent regarding the processing of your Personal Data and to submit a request for their permanent deletion from the company's databases.
- The right to claim compensation, in cases of non-pecuniary damage or injury as a result of violation of the provisions of the Regulation.
- DURATION AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The retention of your data is legal for a limited period of two (2) years, starting from the time of the last contact you had with us. This period can be differentiated (shorter / longer) only if there are administrative, judicial or other reasons that legally oblige the preservation of this data. Please note that all your data is stored and processed in countries within the European Union.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
- MONITORING INFORMATION
We may use web beacons or pixel tags to track information and, record our users and collect data and information about demographics of users of the Website, website traffic, usage statistics, etc. If we have obtained your consent to the above, we may provide this information to advertisers and other affiliates, to improve our services or to provide other additional services. None of this information can be linked to the identity or other Personal Data of individual users. Since web beacons work like any other content request on the Website, you can reject this request by either withdrawing from the cookies or changing the cookie settings in your browser. For our own research / statistical purposes we may also link the tracking of information through the web beacons to Personal Data provided voluntarily by the users of the Website. When such connection is made, all information contained therein is treated as Personal Data, which will therefore be used, processed and disclosed in accordance with this Policy.
- USER OBLIGATIONS
The users of the online store www.bikapeshop-b2b.gr accept that they will comply with the current Greek and communal legislation and its provisions. They also accept that they will not use the online store of VIKAP A. STATHOPOULOS & CO OE, for the purpose of sending or publishing inappropriate content. Inappropriate content is defined as anything that can be interpreted as defamatory, illegal, vulgar, threatening, harmful, etc. In addition, any action that violates the privacy of another person or even infringes on copyright, trademark, property rights, computer hardware, software, etc. is prohibited.
VIKAP A. STATHOPOULOS & CO OE recognizes the importance of the security of your Personal Data and ensures that all your personal information and transactions remain secure and confidential. The online store of VIKAP A. STATHOPOULOS & CO OE guarantees security through the proper identification of customers, the automatic disconnection from the website, the privacy of transactions and the protection of your personal data.